Many of you have asked us to share more photos and info from our "Boom Boom Room" experience so here are our top 5 most favorite moments from the Golden Globes Gifting Suite:
1. Introducing some of our most fashionable young visitors to the babydoll wrap: We brought the babydoll wraps as a last-minute decision because it was recommended to bring something fun for young kids to do -- we had no idea it was going to induce so many smiles and laughter!
2. Spending some quality time with old friends: Getting to spend the day with Susan was such a treat! We are both so busy that it's hard to find the time to catch up but whenever we get together, it's easy to quickly pick up where we left off.
3. Baby Frances is a star! My tiniest child loved every minute of her first Hollywood experience. She greeted all our visitors with the biggest smile and stayed true to herself by not letting the hustle and bustle of the Hollywood life get to her.
4. Watching my team go crazy over one of the So You Think You Can Dance choreographers: Her name is Stacey Tookey. She is incredibly adorable and is planning on wearing her baby while she choreographs for So You Think You Can Dance this season.
5. Getting to share the experience with all of you! Thank you so much for always supporting us and for taking this journey with us. It was really fun and we're so glad we got to bring some of our favorite brands home with us to giveaway to a lucky reader.