Solly Baby is committed to promoting digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant WCAG 2.1 accessibility standards.
This website conducted a process to implement an automatic accessibility tool to conform as closely as possible to the standards set by the WCAG 2.0/2.1 at the AA level.
Adaptations available to make this website more accessible:
- Enable keyboard navigation.
- Increase, decrease, adjust, and align the site font.
- Change color contrast based on dark background.
- Change color contrast based on light background.
- Change the site`s colors.
- Choose matching and monochrome options for color blind people.
- Change the font for readability.
- Increase the cursor size and change its color to black or white.
- Increase the display up to 200%.
- Highlight links on the site.
- Highlight headers on the site.
- Display an alternative description of the images.
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, shown in a tooltip.
- Describe words by mouse selection.
- Display the site`s contents in a new window that's clear and readable.
- Enable users to type using the mouse.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Our goal is to be able to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies. We have therefore invested efforts to support popular systems with high market share, including Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera and Safari VoiceOver on MAC. We have also addressed JAWS and NVDA assistive technologies for Windows and MAC.
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Use of Third-Party Sites & Components
When third party components or websites are used on the website, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, chats and others, which are not controlled by us, they may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to remedy.
Here are samples of Accessibility Policies provided from some third party sites:
Contact Details of a Compliance Officer
If you have any questions about our accessibility policy, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Despite our efforts to make this website accessible for a variety of reasons, it is possible that some pages or sections have human mistakes. We are dedicated to continuing to improve the accessibility features and interface of our product.
Find something we could improve? Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.