Solly Baby's 2022 Gift Guide for Big Sibs
Once your baby has outgrown their wrap and transformed into a chubby-cheeked toddler, you enter a new magical phase. And when that chubby-cheeked toddler becomes a big sibling, the magic gets taken to the next level. As you watch the budding relationship unfold—and try to keep your eldest entertained while you feed/diaper/nap your new addition—consider treating your first baby to a gift that's (almost!) as cool as they are.
- The Play Kit: Perfect for a burgeoning artist—or just an independent eater.
- Personalized Name Mat: Infuse education with fine motor skills in this adorable reusable mat.
- Happy Folk Hotel: Do you have a kid who likes taking stuff out of one thing and putting it back in? This cute wooden toy will keep your big kid entertained and engaged.
- More Than a Little: Featuring a whimsical cast of adorable animals and playful, endearing rhymes, this friendship book is a charming way to shine a light on someone who makes life brighter.
- Model C Digital Camera: Your hopeful photographer will love snapping away on this kid-friendly camera.
- Folding Scooter: Perfect for your daily wrap 'n' walks through the neighborhood with your crew.
- Kukkia Gatcha Gatcha Wooden Bead Set: Your big kids will love this gumball inspired set that's great for counting, sorting and color learning.
- Personalized Backpack: This colorblock backpack is so cute for school-aged kids! We love the matching water bottle as well.
- Wooden Chess and Checkers Set: Once your kiddos get a little bigger you'll love playing one-on-one games with this colorful set.