Join Our 30-Day Gratitude Challenge
For the month of November, we loved the idea of creating a daily gratitude challenge—something simple each day to encourage us to reflect on our blessings, focus on the positives, and remind ourselves of all the things we are thankful for.
This challenge is a way to lift our spirits and find encouragement, as well as uplift others around us. These are simple activities, but the goal is for each one to be at the forefront of your mind each day. For example, when you know the daily challenge is to write down three things you are grateful for from the day, you’re more likely to be on the lookout the whole day for blessings.
Grab a journal or notebook and write down your answers when you can. (Even when it's not required, journaling about each day can be a really meaningful practice. You may even find you want to continue journaling beyond this month, too!)
- At night, journal 3 things you are grateful for from the day.
- Mail a handwritten thank-you note to a family member.
- Purchase a fall latte for a friend (if they’re far away you can Venmo them $5 with an encouraging note!).
- Clean out your closets and donate to a local women and children’s shelter.
- Purchase flowers for yourself (because where would you be without you?).
- Write down 3 strengths you have.
- Bake a healthy treat for someone who has helped you recently.
- Write down a gratitude affirmation and tape it to your mirror.
- Verbally thank someone for something they've done.
- Call your parents (or another family member or someone who feels like family) just to say I love you.
- Gift a fall-scented candle to yourself.
- Leaving a glowing review for a company you love.
- Make a conscious effort to avoid complaining today.
- List your favorite thing about your home.
- List 3 things you are thankful for about motherhood.
- Leave your partner a surprise love note.
- List 5 things you're grateful for from 2022.
- Avoid any negative self-talk today.
- Donate to a charity of your choice. It doesn't have to be big, every dollar counts.
- Take a walk in a beautiful space. Breathe in the magic.
- List two of your favorite personality traits.
- Gather canned goods for a canned food drive.
- Open the door for someone, or let a car in front of you when driving.
- Happy Thanksgiving! Encourage loved ones to share 3 things they're thankful for.
- Pause and rest. Enjoy this break.
- List 3 things you love about your body.
- Give someone who helps you today a sweet compliment.
- Clean up who you follow on social media. If they don't bring joy to your feed, click "unfollow".
- Recognize 5 activities to help you continue to focus on gratitude.
- List 3 things you are grateful for that happened in November.