Fall is the best season to dress for, full stop. Soft knits, loads of layers, warm socks, a decided reprieve from bug spray or sunscreen. (Outside of our daily SPF on the face and neck, natch.) It's hard to beat! Plus, there's something about dressing extra cozy during those postpartum days that just feels right.
So, what are we wearing this fall (in addition to baby, that is)? We've put together three cozy-chic looks that will leave you feeling pulled together but totally comfortable, whether you're venturing out or laying low at home. And they all work beautifully with every Solly Wrap from our new Cottage Collection Made with Liberty Fabric, so you can rest assured you and babe will remain a match made in heaven.
All for Fall
ft. The Myrtle Wrap
01. Sweater with puff sleeves to peek out from under your wrap.
02. Soft cord pants that feel like sweats but look super chic.
03. Cute socks to make you smile.
04. Boots that'll work as hard as you do.
05. Myrtle Solly Wrap because a Liberty print can do no wrong.
ft. The Clove Wrap
01. Felted field shirt for brisk morning and chilly nights.
02. Polo sweater to bring a little luxe to your life.
04. Curly slippers for the days you're not going any farther than the mailbox.
05. Clove Solly Wrap so you can drink your pumpkin spice and wear it, too.
Dress Code Casual
ft. The Basil Wrap
01. Open-front coat to layer over your wrap like a blanket for you + babe.
02. Stretchy dress with a neckline you can totally pull-down for easy nursing.
03. Pretty boots that make it easy to look like you've got it all together.
04. Textured socks because basics don't have to be boring.
05. Basil Solly Wrap to complete your new-mom uniform.
Shop the complete Cottage Collection Made with Liberty Fabric to find Wraps, Sleepers, Crib Sheets, Swaddles, Knotted Hats, and Solly Dollies in all your favorite new Liberty prints and hues.