When you reach a certain age there comes a series of questions that you get asked as means of small talk. “Are you seeing anyone?” becomes “When will you two tie the knot” Even after the aforementioned knot has been tied (or not, you do you), the questions keep coming. “When are you going to have kids?” “When are you going to pop out the next one?" There are a lot of questions you can ask women that have nothing to do with her reproductive system, but society as a whole tends to default to these questions as a form of small talk. You, my friend, are so much more complex than that. There are so many other beautiful questions we can ask women—including ourselves. Here are a few to get your wheels spinning on this journey of discovery.
- How are you caring for yourself today?
- Where are you finding fulfillment lately?
- What do you need more of? Less of?
- What is something you're feeling deeply proud of right now?
- What is going right in your life right now?
- What three things give you the most energy?
- How can you speak to yourself in the most loving way possible today?
- If you were on a deserted island where no one could see the results, what hobbies would you spend your time doing? What are the things you would do purely for the joy of doing them and not for the results?
We could go on and on but this list will hopefully help you feel inspired to ask not only yourself but all the women around you questions that can begin truly beautiful, meaningful reflection.