Solly Baby's 2022 Gift Guide for Mamas
Are you ready for the holidays, mama? The chances are that you have already been thinking about all of the gifts you need to get for the special people in your life, but what's on your wishlist this year? The holidays are a great time to drop a hint to a loved one about something you've been eyeing (we can think of very few people who don't appreciate a little guidance!) or treat yourself to something special just for you. And if you aren't quite sure what that something special is, read on for our Holiday Gift Guide for Mamas. You deserve it all.
- Solly Baby x Riley Sheehey Winterbloom Wrap: Whether you have a boy or a girl, wrapping them up in this hand-painted design by Riley Sheehey is a beautiful treat for both of you.
- Solly Baby x Leila Disc Necklace: Our first-ever jewelry collab is here just in time for the holidays. This delicate disc necklace comes in silver and gold and is engraved with our Golden Hour Collection Stem icon.
- Kinn Studio Maple Board: This maple board is just as stunning on your kitchen counter as it is under a mountain of charcuterie.
- Earth & Element Ceramic Mugs: Elevate your morning beverage with an heirloom-quality mug that instantly beautifies your morning routine.
- Le Marké Duo: You can never go wrong with some quality olive oil—and the packaging on these bottles is a gift in itself.
- Brass Heart Bookmark: We all know a mama rarely gets an extended period of time to dive into a good book, so at least this will hold your spot until you're ready to pick it back up again.
- Wrap Cardigan Sweater: Perfect for wearing over your wrap or for easy breastfeeding access.
- Stained Glass Olive Branch: If your thumb is more black than green, this stained-glass suncatcher will satisfy your inner plant lady.
- MATE the Label PJs: If you love our sleepers for baby, then you'll definitely want to snag yourself a pair of MATE's organic TENCEL-blend pjs for some much-needed cozy slumber. Fingers crossed a silent night is included!