Without trying to sound like I’m living out my Oprah fantasies in sharing my favorite things with you! and you! and you!, I honestly have a big list of favorite products that come from inspiring women and projects and brands I’m so happy to stand behind and very excited share! This little roundup is truly my favorite things in a square that I hope brings you the extra happiness they’ve each brought to me. You may even still have time to order gifts (treat yourself, mama!) just in time for the holidays because heaven knows you all deserve it.
01. Fat and the Moon Lip and cheek stain listed on ARQ – an instant rosy outlook when you’re needing a little boost.
02. Shampoo and Conditioner by Aesop – the quick fix for a mama who always has her hair up in a top bun 😉
03. Solly Baby book club of the month – The Book of Joy – cozy up and take some time for yourself- I promise this one is worth it!
04. D’Orsay Flat by Jenni Kayne – sophistication and comfort, they feel like the ultimate mom hack.
05. No. 5 Spruce by PF Candle – feels like a wintry forest adventure without leaving your couch.
06. Mock Turtleneck by Everlane – holiday parties, here you come in the most confidence-boosting shape.
07. Organic Cotton Jogger Set and Nursing Bra by Third Love – if you want an excuse to stay in your pajamas all day, this crazy soft jogger set is it!
08. Baby’s First Ornament by Paloma’s Nest – baby’s firsts pull at our heartstrings and this ornament is the sweetest keepsake!
09. Egg Vase by East Fork Pottery – “for a handful of wildflowers to sit by your bedside.”
10. Solly Baby x Jenni Kayne collaboration wrap by Solly Baby – the heritage plaid print is holiday-perfect but will look beautiful all year.
11. Baby Pilea by Piep – this rare Pilea Peperomiodies is the coolest plant you’ll ever meet and a breath of fresh air (watch out, Fiddle Fig)!
12. Chocolate Gift Set by Alma – taking chocolate (and my guilty pleasures) to a whole new level!