Easily my favorite solid hue we’ve ever carried, Camel is understated, timeless, and the chicest of chic. Whether dressing it down for a good mind and body stretch or dolling it up for our favorite fish tacos, wear the warm vibes of a “soak it up” kind of summer with #sollybaby in Camel. We are sharing looks all week that are cute, comfortable, and functional for our #sollysummerstyle series! How do you wear yours?
You are meeting up with friends at the beach for a brisk walk and talk. Getting in some social time + exercise + babywearing is the definition of KILLING IT.
• Comfy tee that has a round neck for nursing, making it easy to pull down for nursing on the go
• Soft as butter Beyond Yoga pants that are as good for pilates as they are lounging
• Ball cap to keep hair maintenance to a minimum
• All Bird runners that are meant to be worn sockless #gamechanger
You’re heading out with friends at the park and want to look cute, but also know you’ll be running around chasing toddlers and sitting on the ground.
• Mesh tee from Urban Outfitters (Am I too old to be shopping at UO? Don’t answer that.) that is breathable and light with a round low neck that makes nursing a breeze.
• Wide-leg, high-waisted culotte denim from Madewell that are so comfortable, you could sleep in them (and they’re flattering too!).
• Easy to slip on and off and endlessly versatile, Birkenstocks are mandatory for motherhood.
Dinner on the deck, picnic at the park, date night with your partner, wear this when you want to feel a little more put together, but not overdone.
• This Everlane tank dress is a summer staple. Shockingly inexpensive, super lightweight, and versatile as it is chic. Throw it on and you’ve got an outfit and a nursing-friendly one too with another stretchy round neck.
• A good denim jacket is basically a secret sauce to effortlessly dressing any outfit up.
• I must admit that I was wary of lace-up sandals because, hello, it’s already hard enough to put on shoes, much less tie them, but these are worth it. They go with everything and I have found myself putting them on almost every day this summer.